More About Evergreen Branch Library
The Evergreen Branch Library opened in the former Wichita Arts Center building on November 16, 2002. It is the second Wichita Public Library branch to hold the name; the original Evergreen branch was located in the community service center at Evergreen Park from 1973-1981.
The 14,800 square foot facility is the second largest branch library in Wichita and the only branch with multiple rental spaces.
Anne Ethen Evergreen Branch Manager
- 9 general use public computers
- 1 Early Literacy station
- $1 per page
- Outgoing only
- Local or long distance within the United States
- Arkansas Room: Up to 104 people
- Parkview Room (dividable): Up to 174 people
- Parkview Room (A only): Up to 87 people
- Parkview Room (B only): Up to 87 people
Reserve a meeting room